Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays - Linky Party # 13

Domesblissity


Welcome to another Thriving on Thursdays Linky Party. So nice of you to join us. You'll remember I featured just the recipes on Sunday night. That was more for my benefit. Week in, week out, you never cease to amaze me with your wonderful recipes and creations. I just had to have them in one place. So, without further ado, here's the most popular links from last week's party, not food related.



The Pickled Herring shared a wonderful idea on how to make these really cute washi tape garden markers. Making your own washi tape is such a fantastic idea but to use them to as garden markers is an even better idea. Thanks Kathryn!


My fellow Aussie blogging buddy, Jo from Country Life Experiment was channeling her inner farmer's wife this week with a huge haul of fruit and vegetables from her garden and meat from the farm and shared some wonderful ideas on how she was going to use them. Check out those gorgeous tomatoes. I can taste them now. Thanks Jo!


You're not going to believe what Erin, usually A Crafty Cook, has come up with this week. How about transforming a flip flop to a a crocheted flat. As well as being a 'crafty cook', Erin is also a very crafty crafter! Thanks Erin!


Thanks so much Mandy from Small Fine Print for your wonderful liquid laundry detergent recipe. I so need to find a good laundry detergent. The commercial powders from the store always leave residue on my clothes. I'm definitely trying this one. Thanks so much.

 

Domesblissity


If you haven't already done so, feel free to grab a 'featured' button. Now, on to this week. Show us all your Easter recipes and crafts. I need some inspiration.


14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne love the features. The laundry detergent looks fascinating and I can taste those tomatoes...like I'd like some now. They look so fresh and delicious. I hope to link up later today after I get this post up. I do hope to do several posts on Easter with a recipe or two. So I'll plan on seeing you later today on your linky party. Thankyou for hosting it. Its always fun to be a part of it.

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne, I have shared Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas and a birdhouse for a Peep. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tomatoes look amazing. Wow. I cannot wait for tomato/basil season, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne, what good choices for features! I love that flip flop makeover - so clever. I've linked up a few more recipes, but the one I'm proudest of is my Hot Cross Buns. They remind me so much of my childhood - and the recipe comes from another Aussie blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party Anne. I shared Giant Freckles. Frugal and fun to do with the kids at Easter. I would love to add your button but couldn't work out how to/where to put it once I copied it...and of course I have lost your e-mail.
    Have a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the features, Anne. Great choices! Those tomatoes certainly had me drooling when I visited Jo last week. I thoroughly enjoyed your post and the recipes from Saturday, too. Italian is one of our favorite cuisines.

    Hope you're feeling better, even if it's a slow process. Been thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Thanks so much for hosting another great week of Thriving on Thursdays!

    ~Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anne, thank you for hosting your party. I just read your post on being single. How wonderful to be getting therapy for that and your Mom's passing. We never know what is in store for us, do we? Prayers are with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW-WEEE thanks for the feature/shout out!!!!!

    And as always, thanks for hosting! see you next week! :)

    Mandy
    www.smallfineprint.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anne thanks for hosting the party again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.