Monday, April 23, 2012

Thriving on Thursdays Recipe Roundup # 3



If you have a look at the wonderful recipes that were submitted at last Thursday's Thriving on Thursdays linky party, you'll flip your lid, like I did. I'm so spoilt that all you wonderful people would want to link up your recipes on my little old blog. It means that I have a never ending supply of recipes at my fingertips and never lack inspiration. Saves me heaps of money in buying monthly cooking magazines. I get new recipes right here every week. Thank you so very, very much everyone. Now let me show you what was submitted.


Appetisers, Salads & Snacks







Mains

long tail keywords












Sweet Treats










Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake Bars















Breakfast







Miscellaneous








5 comments:

  1. Awesome roundup! The bouquet salad intrigues me...I'll have to see if I can find the ingredients to make one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Anne, I so totally love your new look blog! Its so fab!
    Those chocolate dipped peanut butter donuts look divine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin cinnamon rolls...oh yum!! I've been checking out those chocolate dipped donuts too. I think all this blogging is going to give my clogged arteries...if the Dr Pepper doesn't kill me first then maybe it will be a heart attack!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne....Wow your new header is so amazing!!!! Love it love it love it! I especially like you in the red and white polka dot dress...it really is darling. It so embraces the title and feeling of your blog. And has that retro look that you love...that we all love. She did a great job for you!!!

    And your standouts of course blew me out of the water. All of those fantastic recipes. They all look so good. Especially the elegant salad bouquet...beautiful and delicious. Oh the blogger must be so wonderful, talented, gracious, delightful and all of that and a bag of chips. LOL LOL LOL. Sorry I just couldn't resist that one. Your readers are going to think I'm nuts but luckily you understand my sense of humor. But Anne really....a big thankyou for featuring my salad. You are a treasure and touch me so. But really all of the recipes look and sound incredible and I want to try some of them. You really DO have talented creative bloggers who link up. And I'm so grateful that I get to be a part of them.

    Much love to you my friend,

    Nann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new site look Anne. Thanks for featuring my cookies!
    Those pumpkin scrolls look divine as do lots of the other recipes. Will have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love reading what you have to say and love replying via email.